UNIVERSITY PRESS (CUP)
ebrary offers a wide variety of multidisciplinary content. It acquires large number of titles from leading academic publishers. (More Info...)
- Subject Collection
- Health, Biomedical & Clinical Services
- Life & Physical Sciences
ELSEVIER (Science Direct)
- Science Direct is the world's leading electronic collection of scientific journals.
- Renowned for the high-quality of its content in all branches of science, technology and medicine.
- Health Sciences
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Science
- Nursing and Health Professions
- Emerald is a
dynamic database comprising over 150 titles in the fields of
" Management, Information Science and Engineering.
- The Emerald
fulltext collection features over 58,000 articles from titles
published by Emerald.
- Flagship titles
such as Management Decision, European Journal of Marketing,
Journal of Documentation, Leadership & Organization Development
Journal, The TQM Magazine and Industrial Robot. (More
- Content in JSTOR spans many
disciplines, with over 500 high-quality publications available
in the archive.
- JSTOR provides the ability to
retrieve high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and
pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated.
MCGRAW HILL COLLECTIONS
Following collections of McGraw Hill are subscribed to your institution:
Project MUSE provides access to 430 full-text journals from 108 publishers in humanities and social science. MUSE pricing meets library needs around the world. (More Info...)
& FRANCIS Journals
- Taylor & Francis has grown
rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international
- More than 1000 journal titles
in a full range of disciplines. (More
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available to HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
Online database containing over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences. (More Info...)
- 47 leading international medical
Journals available through "Highwire Press", without