- The Institute for Operations
Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) is the largest
professional society in the world for professionals in the field
of operations research (O.R.).
- INFORMS publishes 12 scholarly
journals that describe the latest O.R. methods and applications
and a membership magazine with news from across the profession.
provides access to 503 full-text Springer-Verlag Journals
and 738 full-text journals formerly published by Kluwer Academic
One of the
world's leading information services for Science, Technical
and Medical journals.
& FRANCIS Journals
- Taylor & Francis has grown
rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international
- More than 1000 journal titles
in a full range of disciplines. (More
UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO PRESS
- Founded in 1891, the University of Chicago Press was conceived by President William Rainey Harper as an "organic part" of the University, extending the influence of Chicago scholars around the world.
- Today the Journals Division of the Press distributes nearly 50 journals and hardcover serials, presenting original research from international scholars in the social sciences, humanities, education, biological and medical sciences, and physical sciences. (More Info...)
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy
merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available to
HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
containing over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine,
humanities and social sciences. (More