- ebrary offers a wide variety of multidisciplinary content. It acquires large number of titles from leading academic publishers. (More Info...)
- The Institute for Operations
Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) is the largest
professional society in the world for professionals in the field
of operations research (O.R.).
- INFORMS publishes 12 scholarly
journals that describe the latest O.R. methods and applications
and a membership magazine with news from across the profession.
provides access to 503 full-text Springer-Verlag Journals
and 738 full-text journals formerly published by Kluwer Academic
One of the
world's leading information services for Science, Technical
and Medical journals.
- Taylor & Francis has grown
rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international
- More than 1000 journal titles
in a full range of disciplines. (More
- Founded in
1891, the University of Chicago Press was conceived by President
William Rainey Harper as an "organic part" of the
University, extending the influence of Chicago scholars around
- Today the
Journals Division of the Press distributes nearly 50 journals
and hardcover serials, presenting original research from international
scholars in the social sciences, humanities, education, biological
and medical sciences, and physical sciences. (More
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy
merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available
to HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
- Online database containing
over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities
and social sciences. (More