Eligibility for access
to the information resources is exclusively for the following institutes
recognized by the Higher Education Commission that operate with a
- Public and private sector degree-awarding
universities and institutes (departments and libraries) on the HEC
list of recognized institutions
- Constituent institutes of the HEC
- Non-profit research institutes.
(Primary Activity should be Education and Research)
- Higher education colleges.
- Teaching hospitals.
- Indigenous non-governmental organizations
(NGO’s) and Civil Society Organizations (CSO’s); any
other eligible organization authorized by the HEC.
The following institutions
will NOT be considered eligible for access to the Digital Library:
- Universities or institutes not
recognized by the HEC;
- Military or military affiliated
institutions (except those recognized as degree awarding by the
- Atomic and/or nuclear research
and development institutes.
All institutions must
agree to the Terms and Conditions for access to the resources available
through the library.