Duke University Press
Duke University Press publishes more than thirty periodicals that span a range of disciplines within the humanities and social sciences. Disciplines within the humanities and sciences: from East Asian cultural studies to French history, from lesbian and gay studies to mathematics and the history of economic thought, from feminism, culture and media studies to medieval and early modern studies.
ebrary offers a wide variety of multidisciplinary content. It acquires large number of titles from leading academic publishers. (More Info...)
- Subject Collection
- Health, Biomedical & Clinical Services
- Life & Physical Sciences
- Project MUSE provides access to 430 full-text journals from 108 publishers in humanities and social science. MUSE pricing meets library needs around the world. (More Info...)
- SpringerLink provides access to 503 full-text Springer-Verlag Journals and 738 full-text journals formerly published by Kluwer Academic Publishing.
- One of the world's leading information services for Science, Technical and Medical journals.
& FRANCIS Journals
- Taylor & Francis has grown
rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international
- More than 1000 journal titles
in a full range of disciplines. (More
UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO PRESS
- Founded in 1891, the University of Chicago Press was conceived by President William Rainey Harper as an "organic part" of the University, extending the influence of Chicago scholars around the world.
- Today the Journals Division of the Press distributes nearly 50 journals and hardcover serials, presenting original research from international scholars in the social sciences, humanities, education, biological and medical sciences, and physical sciences. (More Info...)
World Bank e-library
- The World Bank e-Library is an electronic portal to the World Bank's full-text collection of books, reports/working papers, journals and other documents on social and economic development. E-Library is fully searchable by subject, region, keyword, title, author, abstract, or year of publication. (More Info...)
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available to HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
- Online database containing over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences. (More Info...)
- 47 leading international medical
Journals available through "Highwire Press", without