15th Novemeber 2016 - 31st March 2017
ProQuest Business Premium Collection
The Business Premium Collection combines ProQuest's most popular business databases to provide your library with a truly comprehensive business research solution. By adding specialty business subject resources to the broad coverage of the ABI / INFORM Collection, you can meet the needs of more of your patrons no matter what their specialty.(More Info…)
ProQuest Social Science Premium Collection
Social Science Premium Collection will provide libraries with more comprehensive coverage of all areas of social sciences - something that is increasingly important as research becomes more interdisciplinary.(More Info…)
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.(More Info…)
Oxford University Press Trial Access
- Oxford University Press prides itself on being both a part of and a partner in the academic community. A department of the University of Oxford, OUP draws on a prestigious research heritage and a deep understanding of the wants and needs of researchers and academics. As a member of the academic community, we understand and can address the needs of our publishing partners in a way that no profit-driven publisher can.(More Info…)
ProQuest Dissertation & Theses
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text..(More Info…)
- The ASTM Standards & Engineering Digital Library is a vast collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering information. It covers a broad range of engineering disciplines, including aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials science, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science and solar engineering. (More Info...)
ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICS TEACHERS
publications provide up to date physics knowledge, at a level
comprehensible for many users.
assist in the learning of new and traditional teaching methodologies
and the use of modern technology in Physics.
- ACS provides access to over
30 peer-reviewed journals and magazines in all fields of chemistry
- Subject Strengths include
Core, Applied, Organic Chemistry, Bio- Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals,
Polymers and Materials Science.
INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS
access to the full-collection of highly-rated of 11 Journals
and conference proceedings.
in Physics, Industrial Applications (Applied Physics), and
advances in Scientific Computing.
- Provides full-text online access
to its four journals as well as the MathSciNet database.
- Covers international mathematical
literature dating back to 1940, providing access to the bibliographic
data and reviews of mathematical literature contained in the
Mathematical Reviews database.
- APS provides access to 9 prestigious
- Includes the five-specialist
Physical Review Publications, and the PROLA archive
SOCIETY OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERS
and scientific organization providing access to 3 journals.
content covers advancement of engineering applicable to Agricultural,
Food, and Biological Systems.
OF COMPUTING MACHINERY
The ACM contains
full-text from 28 ACM Journals and Transactions, 10 ACM Magazines,
over 40 ACM Special Interest Newsletters, 15 non-ACM journal
and publications and over 100 annual conference proceedings.
strengths include all areas of Information Technology, with
full archival content for all ACM publications.
- Brill publishes 200 journal titles - including 16 e-only titles and 6 full open access titles - focused on Humanities and Social Sciences, International Law and selected areas in the Sciences(More
a wide variety of multidisciplinary content. It acquires large
number of titles from leading academic publishers.
of Peshawar will be able to access Freedom Subject
Collection from ebrary.
is the world's leading electronic collection of scientific
for the high-quality of its content in all branches of science,
technology and medicine.
- Arts and Humanities
- Earth & Planetary Sciences
- Economics, Econometrics &
- Environmental Science
- Social Sciences
- Emerald is a dynamic database comprising over 150 titles in the fields of " Management, Information Science and Engineering.
- The Emerald fulltext collection features over 58,000 articles from titles published by Emerald.
- Flagship titles such as Management Decision, European Journal of Marketing, Journal of Documentation, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, The TQM Magazine and Industrial Robot. (More Info...)
- The IMF is viewed as one of the world’s most authoritative sources for economic information, analysis and harmonized statistics. IMF eLibrary provides comprehensive data and original analysis, with coverage of almost every economy in the world and a special focus on developing and emerging economies.(More
- The Institute for Operations
Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) is the largest
professional society in the world for professionals in the field
of operations research (O.R.).
- INFORMS publishes 12 scholarly
journals that describe the latest O.R. methods and applications
and a membership magazine with news from across the profession. (More Info...)
INSTITUTE OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS (IEEE)
- Provides access to almost a third of the world's current Electrical Engineering and Computer Science literature.
- IEL provides full-text access to 132 IEEE and 45 IEE journals, magazines, transactions and conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards.
- The Institute of Physics is
a leading international professional body and learned society,
established to promote the advancement and dissemination of
physics. The Institute has a world-wide membership.
- Subject Strength: Applied Mathematics
and Mathematical Physics, Applied Physics, Computer Science,
Condensed Matter and Materials Science, High Energy and Nuclear
Physics, Measurement Science and Sensors, Medical and Biological
Physics, Optical, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Plasma Physics,
WEB OF KNOWLEDGE
- An integrated Web-based platform,
The ISI Web of Knowledge provides high-quality content and the
tools to access, analyze, and manage research information.
- Provides simultaneous access
to a variety of leading research databases, including the Web
of Science, Journal Citation Reports (JCR) and Essential Science
Indicators (ESI) and the bibliographic management software,
OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA (JASA)
- Content in JSTOR spans many
disciplines, with over 500 high-quality publications available
in the archive.
- JSTOR provides the ability to
retrieve high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and
pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated.
- Nature is amongst the most prestigious
journals of the world.
- Includes prompt publications
of significant advances in all branches of science, as well
as providing a forum for the reporting and discussion of news
and issues concerning science.
- Provides access to the full
text of the prestigious Science publication.
- It allows users to search within
Science and across a multitude of scientific journals.
- Provided to selected public-sector
universities in Pakistan on the basis of identified research
- Scopus is a multidisciplinary
navigational tool that contains records going back to the mid
1960s, offering newly-linked citations across the widest body
of scientific abstracts available in one place
- Designed and developed with
researchers and librarians, Scopus is the easy way to get expert
results. It offers superior support of the literature research
- Subject Strengths includes:
Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Life and Health
Sciences, Social Sciences, Psychology and Economics, Biological,
Agricultural, Environmental and General Sciences.
- SIAM fosters the development of applied mathematical and computational methodologies needed in these various application areas. Applied mathematics in partnership with computational science is essential in solving many real-world problems. Through publications, research, and community, the mission of SIAM is to build cooperation between mathematics and the worlds of science and technology. (More
provides access to 503 full-text Springer-Verlag Journals
and 738 full-text journals formerly published by Kluwer Academic
One of the
world's leading information services for Science, Technical
and Medical journals.
& FRANCIS Journals
- Taylor & Francis has grown
rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international
- More than 1000 journal titles
in a full range of disciplines. (More
- Founded in
1891, the University of Chicago Press was conceived by President
William Rainey Harper as an "organic part" of the
University, extending the influence of Chicago scholars around
- Today the
Journals Division of the Press distributes nearly 50 journals
and hardcover serials, presenting original research from international
scholars in the social sciences, humanities, education, biological
and medical sciences, and physical sciences. (More
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available to HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
Online database containing over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences. (More Info...)
- 47 leading international medical
Journals available through "Highwire Press", without