25th November 2016 - 31st January 2017
- The Society’s fundamental purpose, reflected in its founding Charters of the 1660s, is to recognise, promote, and support excellence in science(More
ebrary offers a wide variety of multidisciplinary content. It acquires large number of titles from leading academic publishers. (More Info...)
- Freedom Subject Collection
& FRANCIS Journals
- Taylor & Francis has grown
rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international
- More than 1000 journal titles
in a full range of disciplines. (More
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available to HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
- Online database containing over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences. (More Info...)
- 47 leading international medical
Journals available through "Highwire Press", without
FREE MEDICAL BOOKS
1 - Free
Books for Doctors
The unrestricted access to scientific knowledge
will have a major impact on medical practice. FreeBooks4Doctors!
is dedicated to the promotion of free access to medical books
over the Internet.
2 - Handhelds
Read the text free. A paperback
version is also available for purchase.
WOLTERS KLUWER OVID SP
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) started in 1792 and has a long history as a leading international publisher with a singular focus and strength in medicine, nursing and health. It provides professional information resources for physicians, nurses, specialized clinicians and students. It publishes over 275 journals, newsletters and loose-leaf products, including many of the industry’s most respected titles. It is the publishing partner to more than 60 pre-eminent medical societies and offers high quality content and expert capabilities in editorial innovation. (More Info...)